- The number of guests in a property is not to exceed the number of guests confirmed at time of booking.
- Functions are not permitted on the property without prior permission in writing.
- Additional cleaning charges will apply if room is not left in acceptable condition.
- Vue Trinity Beach is a non smoking property however your right to smoke outdoors is respected and your decision not to smoke inside is appreciated.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in 2.00pm / Check out 10.00am (unless prior arrangements confirmed).
- At least 1 week prior to arrival date please notify us of your flight number and arrival time in Cairns and your method of transport so that we can ensure reception is open, or provide you with late check-in instructions.
- Transfers can be arranged.
- A deposit of one nights accommodation is required at the time of booking to secure your room.
- Balance to be paid on arrival
- Payments are paid into our fully audited trust account
- Payments accepted by Amex, Diners, Mastercard, Visa, Cash or a direct transfer to our trust account
- Early Bird special – full payment is required at the time of booking. This special is non-refundable and no changes are available
- Please use the surname of the person the booking is in as the reference
- Direct Deposit transfers must be done at the time of the booking and at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Direct Balance transfers must be done 7 days prior to arrival
DUE TO COVIDE-19 we have a special policy in place
- Cancellations 14 days or less 1 night fee
- Refunds are only made back into the credit card supplied for the deposit
- Travel insurance for your booking is recommended to cover cancellation possibility
- Early Bird special – no refund is available
- We appreciate that the property will be returned in the condition as presented on arrival. Any breakage not caused by normal wear and tear will be charged to your credit card if necessary. It is not our intention to charge for accidental broken crockery and glassware.
- No responsibility is taken for personal items left on the property during or after departure.
- We do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses and disruptions caused directly or indirectly by events, which are beyond our control.
- We do not accept liability for error omissions, default or negligence represented on our website.
- We do not accept liability for changes made due to refurbishing, renovation and alteration of the property.
- We endeavour to keep our website updated at all times.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- With telephone or postal bookings the description of the property given by the Agent is given and made in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for any misunderstanding of any description.
- Any material on this Internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.